PWC Community Advisory Group
Accepting applications for 2019 Community Advisory Group through August 5, 2019.
About the Group:
- Members discuss current & future PWC happenings to help PWC better understand how customers & community are impacted.
- Throughout their participation, members tour PWC facilities, meet PWC staff, get an inside look at PWC utility services and provide feedback to PWC staff on services & programs.
- Membership includes a diverse representation of community and customer base.
- Members offered/accepting a role on the Community Advisory Group can participate for up to three years.
- Members meet the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6 pm (subject to change based on group’s preference); dinner served at 6 and meeting starts at 6:30.
- Meetings are held at PWC- 955 Old Wilmington Road unless otherwise noted
- Complete and submit the form below if you would like to be considered for the Community Advisory Group.