Home Efficiency Audit Program (HEAP)
Outdated construction materials such as insulation and windows, leaky ducts, inefficient appliances and HVAC systems, hot water heaters, irrigation systems and toilets that do not meet energy saving standards are all things that contribute to high utility costs in the home.
As a PWC electric customer, you can receive a personalized home efficiency audit from a trained PWC Conservation Specialist for just $40!
Here are the benefits of your home efficiency audit:
- Assessment of your electric/water bill and usage patterns
- Thermal imaging to pinpoint air leaks and identify energy-saving opportunities
- Unbiased evaluation of your home’s operational efficiency
- A personalized report with recommendations for improving efficiency and conserving energy and water
- Education about PWC’s Time-of-Use (TOU) rate
- Efficiency Tool Kit
The comprehensive audit typically takes 1.5 to 4 hours. If you’re rushed for time, you can schedule a less intensive complimentary walk-through audit.
Bring energy and water-saving solutions to your home. Submit an application for a professional home efficiency audit. For more information, call our PWC trained auditors at 223-4766, 223-4226, or 223-4024.
Local Licensed HVAC Contractors: For your added convenience, PWC is pleased to provide you with a list of licensed HVAC contractors that hold a valid North Carolina license.
*PWC reserves the right to amend or discontinue this program at any time without prior notice.