4th Annual Power & Water Conservation Expo
Friday, March 23, 2018 – 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday, March 24, 2018 – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
SkyView on Hay (121 Hay Street)
PWC’s 4th Annual Power and Water Conservation Expo is FREE and open to the public. Learn ways to save on your energy and water bill, fill up your complimentary reusable tote with handy conservation items like LED bulbs and tree seedlings. Meet PWC linemen and educational mascots, Willy Water Drop and Wally Watt Watcher. Plus, take home a handy Fat Trapper, and much, much more!
PAY IT FORWARD! Bring a non-perishable item for Second Harvest Food Bank
Here is a look at what you can expect*:
|Register to Win!
||Ongoing Project Updates
||For the Kids
Look for the these Beasley Broadcasting radio remotes on Friday and Saturday and enter to win a conservation kit:
- Bob FM 12:30 pm-2 pm (Friday)
- Sunny 12:30 pm-2 pm (Friday)
- WKML 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Saturday)
- Old School Jamz 10:00 am – 11:30 am (Saturday)
Help us feed America’s hungry during the Pay It Forward Food Drive for Second Harvest Food Bank
Please try to make healthy choices for your donations, where possible. Pop-top items are a plus! No glass please.
• Canned Meals: stews, soups, ravioli, spaghetti & meatballs, beefaroni, etc.
• Canned meats & proteins: tuna, chicken, beef, pork, Spam, beans
• Peanut Butter
• Grains: rice, pasta, grits, oatmeal
• Fruits: canned, dried, applesauce, juices
• Canned Vegetables
• Cereal: individual or boxed
• Paper Products:toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
• Kid friendly items: pudding cups, fruit cups, granola & cereal bars, graham crackers
• Hygiene Items: soap, toothpaste, shaving items, toothbrushes, feminine products, etc.
• Pet Food
• Infant Products: diapers, wipes, formula, infant cereal (no loose glass or plastic jars of baby food)
• Nutrition Drinks: Ensure, Boost, Pediasure, etc.
*while supplies last; subject to change without notice