Time-of-Use Winter Peak Hours Started Nov. 1
On November 1st, PWC will make the switch to Winter Peak Time-of-Use Rates. Winter Peak will run through March. Rates for electricity used during Off-Peak hours will cost 35% less than Peak and will occur 20 hours on weekdays and all day on weekends and PWC observed holidays.
Winter Peak Hours 6am – 10am
Here are a few tips for use during Peak times:
• Turn your thermostat down in cool weather.
• Wash and dry laundry and run your dishwasher during Off-Peak hours.
• Use cold water settings for laundry.
• Unplug electronics that aren’t in use.
• Consider purchasing “smart” appliances.
Visit our Customer Incentive Programs page for a complete list of programs, and to find out how much money you can earn in bill credits!