- New Year’s Day 2020: Wednesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday: Monday, January 20
- Good Friday: Friday, April 10
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25
- Independence Day: Friday, July 3
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7
- Thanksgiving (2 Days): Thursday, November 26 & Friday, November 27
- Christmas (2 Days): Thursday, December 24 & Friday, December 25
For planning purposes, the New Year’s Day 2021 holiday will be observed on Friday, January 1, 2021.
Time-of-Use Rates ~ Time It Right and Save
Take advantage of Time-of-Use Rates to lower your electric bills by conserving and shifting consumption from peak to off-peak hours. Rates for electricity used during off-peak hours are 30% lower than during peak times. **Note that only four hours of the day are considered peak times; 20 hours each day – and all day on weekends and PWC-recognized holidays – are off-peak. Click here to learn more about TOU Rates.
Summer Peak Hours: April – October from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM (Mon. – Fri.)
Winter Peak Hours: November – March from 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM (Mon. – Fri.)