2022 Holiday Schedule (*PWC offices will be closed for these observances)
- New Year’s Day 2022: Friday, December 31
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birthday: Monday, January 17
- Good Friday: Friday, April 15
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 30
- Independence Day: Monday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 5
- Veterans Day: Friday, November 11
- Thanksgiving (2 Days): Thursday, November 24 & Friday, November 25
- Christmas (2 Days): Monday, December 26 & Tuesday, December 27
For planning purposes, the New Year’s Day 2023 holiday will be observed on Monday, January 2, 2023.
Time-of-Use Rates ~ Time It Right and Save
Take advantage of Time-of-Use Rates to lower your electric bills by conserving and shifting consumption from peak to off-peak hours. Rates for electricity used during off-peak hours are 30% lower than during peak times. **Note that only four hours of the day are considered peak times; 20 hours each day – and all day on weekends and PWC-recognized holidays – are off-peak. Click here to learn more about TOU Rates.
Summer Peak Hours: April – October from 3:00 PM – 7:00 PM (Mon. – Fri.)
Winter Peak Hours: November – March from 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM (Mon. – Fri.)
PWC Connected to Conservation Calendar
Start your New Year with a new PWC Conservation Calendar! There are several energy and water saving tips as well as advice on maximizing Time-of-Use savings. FREE copies are available at the drive-thru of the PWC Customer Service Center, Downtown Fayetteville (433 Hay St) and any Cumberland County Public Library & Information Center. To request a calendar by mail, please click the link and complete the request form.