PWC Connections: The Podcast
There are millions of Americans listening to podcasts on a regular basis, some daily, weekly or monthly. Well, Your Hometown Utility will be offering some background content for listeners through PWC Connections: The Podcast … you can tune in and subscribe to this FREE podcast that debuts September 2019.
For those not familiar with the phrase “podcast”, it’s like listening to a radio talk show from your smartphone or computer on demand.
PWC Connections: The Podcast is a bi-weekly podcast for listeners who want to discuss hot topics and get their questions answered about their utility services, as well as hear from the experts about things that matter to you!
Twice a month listeners can learn more about the services provided, our staff, and the community involvement of Public Power. Get conservation tips that will save resources in our community, save money in and around the home, and hear how PWC is using the latest in technologies to assist in providing the best customer service experience possible.
How to Listen
To listen to the current episode click here. You can also listen and subscribe to PWC Connections: The Podcast using standard podcast apps such as
If you’d like to subscribe directly to the RSS feed, you can copy and paste the following URL into your preferred podcast player: https://anchor.fm/s/dcf68d8/podcast/rss
- Episode 1– Chatting with CEO/GM David Trego
- Episode 2 – Discussing the Benefits of Electric Vehicles
- Episode 3 – Community Solar!
- Episode 4 – Time-of-Use Winter Peak Hours
- Episode 5 – Dickens’ Holiday 20th Anniversary
- Episode 6 – Power Supply Contract
- Episode 7 – The 2019 Year End Review
- Episode 8 – The Building Business Rally
- Episode 9 – Home Efficiency Audit Program (HEAP)
- Episode 10 – Cease the Grease & Keep Wipes Outta’ Pipes
- Episode 11 – Annual Water Treatment Changeover