PWC Connections: The Podcast
There are millions of Americans listening to podcasts on a regular basis, some daily, weekly or monthly. Well, Your Hometown Utility will be offering some background content for listeners through PWC Connections: The Podcast … you can tune in and subscribe to this FREE podcast that debuted September 2019.
For those not familiar with the phrase “podcast”, it’s like listening to a radio talk show from your smartphone or computer on demand.
PWC Connections: The Podcast is a bi-weekly podcast for listeners who want to discuss hot topics and get their questions answered about their utility services, as well as hear from the experts about things that matter to you!
Twice a month listeners can learn more about the services provided, our staff, and the community involvement of Public Power. Get conservation tips that will save resources in our community, save money in and around the home, and hear how PWC is using the latest in technologies to assist in providing the best customer service experience possible.
How to Listen
To listen to the current episode click here. You can also listen and subscribe to PWC Connections: The Podcast using standard podcast apps such as
If you’d like to subscribe directly to the RSS feed, you can copy and paste the following URL into your preferred podcast player: https://anchor.fm/s/dcf68d8/podcast/rss
- Episode 27 – Plan Before You Plant
- Episode 26 – The Value of Procurement and Purchasing
- Episode 25 – Finding and Fixing Leaks
- Episode 24 – Conversation About Texas Winter Storm Issues
- Episode 23 – Let’s Talk About Engineering
- Episode 22 – Cold Weather Impact on Higher Bills
- Episode 21 – Welcome PWC CEO/General Manager Elaina Ball
- Episode 20 – Thank You and Farewell David Trego
- Episode 19 – The Outage Management System has Arrived!
- Episode 18 – Some the Best Water in NC
- Episode 17 – FYIs for November 2020
- Episode 16 – Incentive Programs
- Episode 15 – Energy Awareness Month
- Episode 14.5 – 2020 Best Employers in NC BONUS
- Episode 14 – Business NC 2020 Best Employers in North Carolina
- Episode 13.5 – Storm Preparation BONUS
- Episode 13 – Storm Preparation / Preparedness Month
- Episode 12 – Adjustments During COVID-19
- Episode 11 – Annual Water Treatment Changeover
- Episode 10 – Cease the Grease & Keep Wipes Outta’ Pipes
- Episode 9 – Home Efficiency Audit Program (HEAP)
- Episode 8 – The Building Business Rally
- Episode 7 – The 2019 Year End Review
- Episode 6 – Power Supply Contract
- Episode 5 – Dickens’ Holiday 20th Anniversary
- Episode 4 – Time-of-Use Winter Peak Hours
- Episode 3 – Community Solar!
- Episode 2 – Discussing the Benefits of Electric Vehicles
- Episode 1– Chatting with CEO/GM David Trego