Community Advisory Group (CAG)
PWC’s Community Advisory Group was established in 2002 to bring the customer perspective into daily PWC operations. Members represent a diverse PWC customer base through their backgrounds, geographic location, different combination of services and community involvement.
Members discuss current and future PWC happenings to help PWC better understand how customers and community are impacted. Throughout their participation, members tour PWC facilities, meet PWC staff, get an inside look at PWC utility services and provide feedback to PWC staff on services and programs.
About the PWC Community Advisory Group
- Members discuss current & future PWC happenings to help PWC better understand how customers & community are impacted.
- Throughout their participation, members meet PWC staff, tour PWC facilities, and get an inside look at PWC utility services.
- Members are a diverse representation of community and PWC customer base.
- Members meet the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 6 pm (subject to change based on group’s preference). Meetings are typically held at PWC (955 Old Wilmington Road).
- Members accepting a role on the Community Advisory Group can participate for up to three years.
PWC will be accepting annual applications for the Community Advisory Group through August 12, 2022. If interested in participating, please submit at application and a PWC staff member will follow up with you.