iSupplier – Doing Business with PWC
PWC’s iSupplier Portal is a self-service, web based, collaborative application that enables PWC and its Suppliers to communicate with each other through a secure environment. It also enables Suppliers to have real-time access to information regarding open orders, shipments, creation of invoices etc.
To do business with PWC, all Prospective/New suppliers must first be registered with PWC as a Supplier using the iSupplier Portal.
For optimum viewing and browser functionality, please use Microsoft Internet Explorer or compatible browsers.
For questions regarding iSupplier portal, please email email@example.com
- Improves efficiency by decreasing the number of calls between Suppliers and Accounts Payables or Suppliers and Buyers.
- Integrated, real-time portal helps suppliers view their purchase orders with header, line, shipment, and item details, along with related invoices and receipts.
- Helps evaluate by viewing purchase order history with revision details.
- Increases on-time payment by using self-service invoicing, reducing time spent tracking down delayed or held payments.
- Increases visibility of all events and transactions that occur between PWC and its Suppliers.
- PWC receives invoices immediately when they are entered, eliminating mail floats.