Annexation Phase V – Project 20 -Hackney Hills, Lake Point, Robinhill Estates
- Construction Start: Summer 2018
- Available for Connection (FIF Waiver Ends April 16, 2021)
- Services: 270
- Engineer Design Firm: WK Dickson
- Construction: T2 Contracting
Installation Complete/Connection Available
Utility improvements for Project 20 are complete and sanitary sewer is available for connection. Property owners have been mailed connection information. Connection is not required but if it is made and inspections completed by April 16, 2021, the FIF fee associated with new service connection, will be waived. Please review the Project 20 Connection Notice and Connection Process for additional details. If you have questions, please connect PWC Customer Programs at 910-223-4600 and refer to Project 20.
- Project 20 - How to Connect to Sewer Meeting (recorded 08/20/2020)
- Chat Discussion from How to Connect to Sewer Meeting
- Plumber Advice & Tips
- Connection Steps
- Connection from PWC Services to Your Home
- Cumberland County Plumbers
- Connection letter
- Cost Associated with Connection & Assessment
Sewer assessments associated with this project will be confirmed and billed following a future Fayetteville City Council public hearing (to be scheduled). Additional information will be mailed to property owners at a later time.
This information is subject to change.