Annexation Phase V – Project 21 – Arran Lakes West (Laketrail Dr)
- Construction Start: Summer 2018
- Available for Connection (FIF Waiver Ended September 10, 2020)
- Services: 264
- Engineer Design Firm: Moorman, Kizer, and Reitzel
- Construction: TA Loving
- Project 21 Map
- Project 21 Survey & Appraisal Notice (08/04/2016)
- Project 21 Prelim. Assessment Resolution (08/14/2017)
- Project 21 Prelim. Assessment Letter (08/29/2017)
- Project 21 Public Hearing Notice (09/2017)
- Project 21 Installation Begins (06/2018)
- Project 21 Construction Meeting Invite (06/05/2018)
- Project 21 Connection Notice (01/10/2020)
- Project 21 Sewer Connection Meeting Invite (01/14/2020)
- Project 21 Assessment Public Hearing Notice (05/01/2020)
- Project 21 Assessment Brochure
- Connection Brochure (PDF)
- Installation: What to Expect (PDF)
- How to Connect (PDF)
Construction is complete.
On May 1, 2020, the Fayetteville City Council approved utility assessments for properties receiving benefit of the utility extension. Assessments were mailed to the address on record with the Cumberland County tax office at the time of the assessment. To review assessment information using your property’s Parcel Identification Number (PIN), please click here or contact PWC’s Assessment Department at 910-223-4106 or 910-223-4254.
Responsibility for collecting the assessment has been assigned to PWC. For information regarding payment options of the assessment, please review this brochure: assessment payment (PDF)
This information is subject to change.